15 kg Water Proofing Pidifin 2K Powder Dr Fixit Brand – fixit.com.bd
A C R Y L I C C E M E N T I T I O U S T W O C O M P O N E N T WAT E R P R O O F C O AT I N G
Dr. Fixit Pidifin 2K is a acrylic cementitious, polymer modified elastomeric, waterproofing & protective coating
composed of best quality Portland cement, properly selected & graded aggregates, additives & acrylic emulsion
polymer as a binder. It is applied to waterproof and protect concrete and masonry substrates.
- Elastomeric flexible coating that accommodate cracks up to 1 mm with an elasticity up to 80%
- Excellent resistance to ingress of water
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Non-toxic with low VOC content
As a “potable water safe” coating for waterproofing of water tanks.
Method of Application
S U R FACE P R E PA R AT I O N
- The surface of application must be thoroughly prepared by mechanical means, to remove all loose particles, laitance, etc.
- Oil and grease, if any, must be de-greased with suitable solvents. It then must be washed off with jet of water and brought to touch dry state. Any surface undulations, cracks and crevices must be duly filled or repaired with cement sand mortar mixed with latex polymers such as Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP.
- Shake the liquid component well to a homogenous milky colour.
- Use heavy duty slow speed mechanical mixer fitted with a suitable paddle for mixing the two components of the material.
- In a mixing vessel, slowly add the powder component in to the liquid under continuous stirring. Continue to stir thoroughly to achieve a lump free homogeneous slurry.