Dr. Fixit Raincoat is composed of high quality acrylic emulsion polymer, light fast & weather durable pigments, properly selected & graded fine fillers, many additives & water as a medium. It is used as a waterproofing & protective coating for exterior walls of the buildings because it forms higher film thickness, has excellent flexibility, breathing properties, water resistance, crack-bridging ability, weathering durability and an excellent resistance to the growth of microorganisms. Elastomeric Waterproof Coating for exterior walls and terrace.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Building Roof decks / Terraces – Flat & Slope, Exterior walls
- Over existing cementitious waterproofing treatments like sound plaster concrete screeds, acrylic coatings, etc.
- Tough and abrasion resistant
- Flexible and elastic
- Easily applied by brush or roller on vertical surface
- Non Toxic water based system
- Excellent water resistant on roof/ terrace & exterior wall
- Self Priming – Coverage 7.5 to 9 sqmtr per ltr / per coat. (Dilution 50%)
- 2 coats for Roof – Coverage 2 to 2.2 Sqmtr / ltr / per coat (No Dilution)
- Single coat Exterior Surface – Coverage 3.7 to 4 sqmtr / ltr / Per coat (Dilution 5%)
- Two coat Exterior Surface – Coverage 3.1 to 3.5 sqmtr per ltr / 2 coats (Dilution 10%)
Fixit has the largest collection of Dr. Fixit brand products including waterproofing pidifin, waterproofing expert, waterproofing & repair etc.