Product Description: A magnetic shower door seal is a flexible strip that is attached to the bottom edge of a shower door or a shower screen to prevent water from leaking out. It is usually made of high-quality PVC or silicone material with embedded magnets that create a watertight seal between the shower door and the shower tray.
Specification Bullet Points:
- Material: PVC or silicone
- Magnet strength: Varies based on product, typically strong enough to create a tight seal
- Length: Available in various lengths to fit different shower door sizes
- Thickness: Typically ranges from 5mm to 10mm
- Compatibility: Suitable for use with most types of shower doors and shower screens
- Easy installation: Can be easily cut to the desired length and attached to the bottom edge of the shower door with adhesive or screws
- Water-resistant: Resistant to mold and mildew growth and can withstand exposure to water and steam over time.