Clear Image on the screen Easy to use, just press the button Auto shut off after 10 seconds Easy to assemble, not need equipment can replace the mechanical door viewer without additional work stores photos on SD card with time and date Integrated Bell
- Built in LED for assisted night viewing
- Images stored in internal memory so you can see who called, even when you were out
- Save video or still images to the internal SD memory card. Remove the card and access data via a hot-pluggable SD micro-card reader.
- Viewer screen can be seen from distances of several feet away
- Includes 4 x AA batteries
- 105o viewing angle while not suffering from image distortion found in traditional door viewers
- 3.5″ viewing screen provides large clear images of any visitor (up to 10 times bigger than traditional spy holes)
- Simple installation, fits doors 1.75-4.00 in (thick)
See who is at the door.
An innovation in door viewer security
Premium Digital Door viewers replace traditional mechanical viewers with a 3.5” LCD screen. With the touch of a button, easily view who is at the door. The 105 degree viewing angle helps ensure a clear picture. Yale Real Living digital door viewers are simple to install on standard doors and easily powered with the included batteries. Premium model stores images for a record of who visited the door.
Easily identify who is at the door before you open it
Images are 10x larger – perfect for all ages in your family to monitor
The bright 3.5″ LCD viewing screen provides large clear images of any visitor – turns a peephole image into a clear bright image
Images stored in internal memory so you can see who called,even when you were out
Save video or still images to the internal SD memory card. Remove the card and access data via a hot-pluggable SD micro-card reader.
A great addition for homes, apartment, dormitories, businesses