Baby Safety Corner Protectors, Clear Corner Guards for Tables, Furniture, with Strong Adhesive for Backup Use (Per Pcs)
- No More Worrying – With child constantly in motion and sharp corners everywhere, you can relax a little when Caring Corners are installed! The flexible ball shape allows for safe child play around the house!
- Transparent and Clean – Since these are clear and transparent, once you put them on you won’t even notice that they are there! They blend seamless with your furniture, maintaining that original look and feel of your furniture.
- Simple Installation – Strong adhesive comes factory applied, strong enough to stay on. You only need to remove covering and stick on. It’s that simple! All the pieces you need, including Extra 20pcs Strong Adhesives.
- Easy to Remove Adhesive – Place a moderately warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften, lift from one side and peel off. Any remaining adhesive can be rolled off and you can use a little bit of furniture polish for a final clean up.
- Alternate Usage – For moving furniture. Protects not only the furniture corners from getting damaged but also prevents holes and marks in the walls!
Are you constantly worrying about your child getting hurt in your own home?? Mommy’s & Daddy’s everywhere are looking for a way to keep those sharp edges from causing owies…
Norjews Corner Guards Set set is the ideal solution to keep your baby safe. kids constantly in motion and sharp corners everywhere, you can relax a little when Caring Corners are installed! The flexible ball shape allows for safe child play around the house!
1. Quick installation, no tools required
2. Semi-soft and flexible
3. Do not contain heavy metals
4. Furniture to maintain the original appearance
5. Strong enough to stay on
6. Can be easily removed and won’t leave a mark
1. Clean surface. We recommend rubbing alcohol for most surfaces but may not be applicable for all surfaces.
2. Let surface dry completely.
3. Remove backing and position the corner on furniture.
4. Smooth out any air bubbles.
5. Press and hold each side firmly for at least 60 seconds. Wait at least 24 hours for full adhesion before testing.
Easy to remove:
1. Place a warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften.
2. Gently peel back the edges of the Caring corner.
3. Roll away any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface.