- Drives out moisture and quickly dries out electrical systems
- To eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- Acts as a corrosion inhibitor to shield against moisture
- And other corrosive elements to prevent rust
- Frees sticky mechanisms, loosens rust-to-metal bonds
- And helps release stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- Lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, pulleys, rollers, chains, and gears
- Removes grease, grime, gunk, gum, tar, sap, super glue, sticker residue,
- And other sticky stuff from multiple surfaces.
Size: 1 Gallon
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust
And corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything.
It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
For powerful versatility, WD-40 can to help you live life hands on.